7 signals that she wants to get you into bed

October 16th, 2009 Leave a reply »

I am not sure why but women almost never explicitly tell what they want. They will make hidden remarks and hope you will get the message. I am not proud of it but I do it too. But because I know that men are not born mind-readers I have decided to clear at least few feminine signals for you (so you at least recognize that she wants you)  ;-)

1. She always tries to find a way to get to talk/text with you. Anything from working on a project with you or sending you a message that belonged to her brother “by mistake” or forgetting things at your desk counts.

2. She laughs about all your (even the lame and old) jokes.

3. She touches you a lot, cleans existing and non-existing dirt from your jacket, whispers in your ear, touches your hair… (this excludes touch-sluts who touch just everybody but that’s easily recognized if you check how she’s talking to other people).

4. She is complimenting you.

5. She will show you her private tattoo/piercing/scar, anything that is located somewhere under  her clothes (it excludes tongue piercing -most of the times- in case you were wondering :-) ).

6. She is trying to find out if you have a girlfriend. Unobtrusively.

7. She stands really close to you as often as possible. Also in very “non-obtrusive” way.

P.S.: I felt really lame writing about these women’s strategies… just try to write about something you do to impress other people = get laid :-D So I hope you will appreciate them.

1. Mike Mike says:

When I’m attracted, and we make the first eye contact, I will always make her look away first. The longer it takes, the better.
    m

2. Hi,

thanks for the great quality of your blog, every time i come here, i’m amazed.

black hattitude.

3. Axel Axel says:

n.2 is so true….and you know what??? we damn love it!!!

4. Late Late says:

1. i even don´t know how many times i have visited this site, since yesterday when i discovered it :)

2. you make me feel like i´m missing something in my life

3. every time i look your pics, i so damn want you now

4. make me think to visit your country

5. want to know about you more and more, wait your new posts etc

6. imagine that i could take you out, motorcycle ride and have sex in somewhere wilderness for example

7. u make my blood pressure go high, cause when Heaven was like U, then all men would make anything to get there :)

what about those 7? :D

5. kamol kamol says:

2 is sooo true … ;)

6. Late Late says:

what would be my 7 signs, that I like you and I want you`? :)

7. Anonymous says:

Thanks for the tips, dear girl. Now I know when to climb into girls’ bed. ;-)

8. Jack Moor Jack Moor says:

Thanks for this Zuzinks, does it work the other way round, or do girls just want to hear more directly from guys? I prefer the ‘I reallywant to fuck you’ approach

• Zuzinka Zuzinka says:

I am not sure… on one hand I really enjoy this “mating dance” without the words being said but it’s only fun up until certain point. If it takes too long than it’s just frustrating and I loose my patience and usually interest too. So after some time it’s better to just say “let’s go have sex” (by a man preferably :-) )

9. oxus oxus says:

Bonjour Zuzinka, thanks for your advice. Very happy to know a girl like you.
    Bisous