Going to Vienna to fullfill a request…

August 12th, 2009 Leave a reply »

100_0756

Thanks for all the requests for videos and pictures – i have some dozens now, and I will find a cool way to prioritize them and shoot them in the next few weeks – that’s in large part what this blog is about, right? And please keep them cumming… the more creative the better :-)

While I will certainly shoot all the most popular ideas you suggested, I would also like, from time to time, to will pick up some specific ones that I found (myself) particular cool and/or sexy.

So here this is what I am doing today… there was a very nice guy, some days ago, who asked me to shoot something at a specific address in Vienna: well, that’s indeed rather crazy, but I kind of love the idea for whatever reason.

So this is what I am doing today – going to a street in Vienna, a special address, and try to shoot something cool there…

Let’s see what comes out of it – I will post the resulting video / pictures in the next couple of days :-)

PS. I’ll try to be as naughty as possible there – if you go all the way from Brno to Vienna, at least it whould be for some reason, right? :-)

1. Alexa Alexa says:

Wann kommst du in Vienna?

2. Luis Luis says:

Hola Zuzi, i´m mexican and i´m not gonna lie to you at first i get in here to see your great pictures and vids but when i read your comments like the one above i get shocked you are beatiful and smart. i´ll keep coming to see you and to read what you have to say. your style is funy and intelligent, i´m glad have met this site, and found a person like you.

3. Alex Alex says:

What a great response Zuzinka. I agree it truly is nirvana to enjoy your work and for that reason I cannot fault you for wanting to earn a bit of money whilst enjoying getting horny. Alas us men are restricted to dull jobs to enable us to pay to see you excited, we are not lucky enough to be graced with your talents, i.e. a wet pussy and a great imagination :-) . Keep up the great blog… you have my attention x

4. Alex Alex says:

What a great response Zuzinka. I agree it truly is nirvana to enjoy your work and for that reason I cannot fault you for wanting to earn a bit of money whilst enjoying getting horny. Alas us men are restricted to dull jobs to enable us to pay to see you excited, we are not luck enough to be graced with your talents, i.e. a wet pussy and a great imagination :-) . Keep up the great blog… you have my attention x

5. Mike Mike says:

Hi Zuzy. Greatings from Vienna and i hope you have verry nice days in Vienna. xo Mike

6. Andy Andy says:

Zuzi, If you get to the South of England I would like to do some similar nice things with you!

7. Interesting plans, Zuzinka!

WE ALL can’t wait ;)

Alex, Zuzy already offered and offers A LOT FOR FREE….The pay is just for those who want a little extra & who get excited by the idea of showing a little bit of…generosity…;)

And….”all for free from Zuzinka”, will receive…only 1 lucky man from this planet….:P

• Zuzinka Zuzinka says:

Wow, I wouldn’t explain it better :-) Thanks a lot.

• roland roland says:

Good point alex, and good going Zuzinka.
      But is there some sign up for that lucky man position?? Even though my experience with woman is that they are never for free..(I would love to put that to test Zuzinka?)

P.S. My girl even said she would set me aside for you anytime!

• Zuzinka Zuzinka says:

Hi Roland, Alex and others :)

thanks for addressing this openly!
        Again – the answer is: No – I will NOT neglect my blog… :-) on the contrary,I plan to post more creative stuff in the near future… You have plenty of ideas, and I have some too, that I can’t wait to put on camera…

But I thought I oughta you a longer rant/comment on it… ok – so here it is. :-)

Despite the economic downturn, I still have some “McStudent” options to earn some money from… In fact, I am currently doing some “real jobs”, in order to pay my rent… (summer salesjobs kind of thing )
        However, I like to show myself, much more than doing any “salesjobs” – and I get off with the idea of people watching me, and getting horny/hard/wet with it. I find this flattering, exciting, and fun. Or, in the terms that I somewhat prefer to put it: it does typically make my own pussy soaking wet. Which I find a good thing. That’s basically why I put my face (and soaking wet pussy) in this place here. :)

Let me get 1 second down to boring stuff: just skip it if you don’t like to be bored – you’ve been warned! So: I like the high&low interaction. What do I mean?

I don’t know if you are interested in history. If you are, you probably know that eroticism in general (and visual sexual depictions, in particular) have certainly NOT always been considered as part of the “lower” culture (read some ancient prestigious illustrated Indian classics, to get an idea… ). Things ARE somewhat different today and in Western culture. Good or bad for us?

I don’t know, but I’ll tell you a secret :-) : One of my dreams, actually, is to be creative sexually – and, within my limited means, to do it at my very best. In my life, and if I can, sharing this to others, for example in this place here. For me, this means making your cock hard, fulfilling obviously the type of fantasies/fetishes that I myself enjoy the most, without ignoring necessarily and all the time the fact that some neurons, and some sense of fun/beauty/irony, are active in your brain. (Testosterone does make people dumb, they say. It does, may be, but only partially :-) )

It’s about teasing – no concerns, I am not megalomaniac, it’s not about the cure for cancer, or the next better-efficient electric car – but still, good teasing can make a little corner of the world just a little more beautiful, and (selfishly) myself a little happier :-P . Even this, is very ambitious and perhaps arrogant, but still I told myself: Why not just trying? I will tape myfantasies, mymore or less crazy ideas here and there, and let’s see where this brings us to. Here’s pretty much when I grabbed a domain (surprisingly, the domain with a variation of my name was free…), and started posting stuff. That’s the story of it, nothing more nothing less :-)

Back to your point: I am actually not able to do this in the medium term, timewise, if I can’t recover at least a part of my {fucking} rent out of it, subtracted from the time spent in “summer-sales” jobs. Does this make sense?

If you are one of the lucky ones who are able to earn at least part of their living out of real interests, instead of bored un-interest, then I am (truly) happy to hear that. If not, hoping not to sound to cynical here, I would actually encourage anyone to try – whatever that interest may be.

(The exception, of course, might be some British Lords. Some of those luck(-ier) dudes apparently can afford to pursue their interests and purposes without caring about the rent, but that’s because they don’t pay rents for their castles :-) For the rest of us on Earth, outside North Korea and a couple of other places, money allows us to do what we like the most (if, again, we are lucky). This is not the worst of the systems, in my opinion – but like it or not, it’s THE one system that we have in most places right now… until a better one is invented :-)

Sorry for the long rant.. – I am actually interested in keeping the discussion up with you and others that may be interested :)

8. Alex Alex says:

I hope you won’t neglect the blog in favour of your pay site. The fact that you were doing this for free and being a true exhibitionist is what made it sexy and exciting… :-( such a shame you do not want to share everything with us without asking for money

• Zuzinka Zuzinka says:

Don’t worry, I am planning to continue in the same way with the public section as I did till now. Everyone is trying to make some cash doing what they enjoy so why couldn’t I?

9. niri niri says: