Showing off in the sun

August 6th, 2009 Leave a reply »

This is one of my favorite places to go get a suntan.

I am always topless there, and I enjoy when plenty of people stare at me if i put cream on my boobs :-)

I think I’ll have to be there without panties, too…

1. You are really awsome, I hope some day find some one like you ;) ……

2. Adam Adam says:

This is amazing! Love all your videos :)

3. Alex Alex says:

Zuzinka, you are simply amazing, if only all girls were as liberated and intelligent as you. I discovered your site only a week ago but have logged in everyday since to see your updates. I love that you are not doing this for personal gain but simply to entertain others and to enjoy how it makes you feel. Your imagniation seems to be keeping me entertained so I won;t presume to send you any suggestions, I will leave it to you to keep me smiling and horny xx

4. pedro pedro says:

when you go there again, it is possible that your friend helps you remove the pants while you cover with a towel and then maybe he puts the cream on your back and breasts

5. Andy Andy says:

That was a wonderfull clip. It takes you to show the world that a body is a beautiful thing. I could only wish that the females in Canada would be so open and free. Then again not many females in Canada have a smokin hot body like yours either. Thank you!

• Zuzinka Zuzinka says:

You’re welcome :-) and it’s probably too cold in Canada to get naked outside :-)

• Andy Andy says:

Ummm No! Its summer here.

• Andy Andy says:

Issued : 4.00 PM CST Saturday 8 August 2009
          Tonight Cloudy periods. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 8. Sunday Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high. Sunday night Clear. Low 10. Monday Sunny. High 26. Tuesday Sunny. Low 13. High 28. Wednesday Sunny. Low 12. High 23. Thursday Sunny. Low 12. High 27. Friday Sunny. Low 12. High 28.

Zuzinka…..Its is summer. lol

6. mark mark says:

i want to fcuk u

7. niri niri says:

hmm zuzinka why dont i never see girls like you when i’m at the beach. :’(

8. Dimitri Dimitri says:

Loved this video….very exciting idea to be there without panties…maybe you will get a bit wet too…Maybe you could change your swimsuit and touch yourself a little bit under a towel or something like that…Kisses

9. Johan Johan says:

Awesome!! love that ass n tits rubbing. just amazing and hot as usual but the public makes it irresistible…

10. Geri Geri says:

First time showing your ass!! Looks very good! :-P Wanna see more!
    I have a request: Going with a very small mini skirt (ideally without panty) in a shopping center and drive with a moving stairway. camera-boy films behind you. What do you think? ;-)

11. mark mark says:

May I say what a lovely sunny day and what a very sexy person u are I want to rub the oil
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12. nworb noni nworb noni says:

Salut,
    Il fait beau,ta de la chance par que nous en france il fait pas terrible,
    ta un jolie sourir, j’ai même apris quelque mot en anglais,”you are beautiful” pour l’instant ‘j’apprend.
    a demain pour une belle video encore une fois.

13. peter peter says:

I would like to see more smoth care by creaming your bobbs, zuzinka. ;)
    peter