Just placed a little video in the FAQ :-)

August 3rd, 2009 Leave a reply »

Hello,

since I realized that the FAQ section of this bloggidyblog seems to be quite popular, and it gets quite a few comments and further questions, I thought to add a short video there, with hopefully some more answers – the video is here, right after the questions – enjoy :-)

PS: I haven’t had food the whole day, so now I am going to have an enormous pasta. This is the face I make when I am hungry, so that you know why I need to eat regularly. Damn, inconvenient.

PS2: I have little time today and tomorrow to follow up to comments and emails. I’ll still reply to all, I promise, ASAP. ;)

Zuzinka when is hungry

1. Odis Moling Odis Moling says:

I’m no longer positive the place you’re getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

2. Fritz Shiiba Fritz Shiiba says:

These days of austerity lotopyeer and also relative stress and anxiety about getting debt, many people balk contrary to the idea of having a credit card to make acquisition of merchandise as well as pay for a trip, preferring, instead to rely on the tried and also trusted approach to making transaction raw cash. However, if you possess cash available to make the purchase completely, then, paradoxically, this is the best time to be able to use the credit card for several good reasons.

3. Sunny Sunny says:

Looking very cute , sweet with that yellow cartoon band-aid , how did u get that ?
    and seems like you like cooking besides cocking , what’s your spl dish ?

4. le chalucien le chalucien says:

hello la zuzinka,
    je me décide à t’écrire ( en français, j’espère que tu as un good traductor ) pour dire que je suis sous le charme, magnifique, pas loin du sublime, j’suis fan … un charme discret, une beauté assez froide, intello, very sexy for me .
    par contre, your caméra guy, c’est une catastrophe, il filme vraiment trop mal, quel dommage, il rate vraiment tous les plans, et ce n’est pas que de la jalousie, soit c’est l’émotion soit c’est le manque de notion de cadrages et de lumières .
    enfin, sinon je te trouve vraiment terrible, toujours bien habillée, ou déshabillée, heureux de t’avoir rencontrer sur la toile . si tes études sont finies, je te souhaite de prendre les bonnes directions …
    et si tu voulais faire un tour du côté de la côte d’azur, tu peux penser à moi .
    en tous cas, bonne suite, je t’envoie de douces bises coquines

5. Ahwei Ahwei says:

did you use your finger too much till it cut?

6. max max says:

why oh why dont you answer my unasked questions ?
    on your very own website of course. and show a little bit more – and above all l o n g e r – of your “private”
    parts, make them public generously in your own specific way. feel free and use your shyness to en-
    hance your attractiveness. that is not all – m a x .

7. rafael rafael says:

eating every 3 hours is a good health recommendation…pasta every 3 hours not! rs

but who doesn’t love pasta anyway?

I’d say you cut your finger cooking but those lights in the back show you’ve got to be at a restaurant so….how did that happen?

8. germann germann says:

habe gelesen du kannst deusch:) hallo schöne frau:)

9. Pete Pete says:

hi, i think the most importsnt question is, what happened to your finger? and does it hurt?
    hope, everything is fine!
    Greetz

10. badboy badboy says:

have a nice taste!

a hungry body does not work!

i wait for news!

bye!

11. matthieu matthieu says:

Oh, but I may become hungry, too ; of you, of course, if you have so little time ! Please, go on with photos and videos, you sexy beauty

12. Michael Michael says:

Nice Picture,
    i especially like the band-aid ;)